We only offer vaccinations as listed below; for other vaccinations you will have to attend a private travel clinic.
DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus & Polio)
Hepatitis A Meningitis
(ACWY) (fee applies)
* Backpacking, Jungle exploration etc
*Please note that for complicated itineraries, visiting multiple destinations, you will have to attend a private travel clinic.
For malaria prophylaxis contact local pharmacist or private travel clinic (will depend on destination)
A minimum of eight weeks notice is required for a nurse appointment for travel vaccinations. All travel vaccinations prescribed by us must be administered within our practice.
For Travel Vaccination in Surgery
· Collect a travel questionnaire from reception
· Return completed questionnaire to reception.
· Practice Nurse will check your medical record for previous vaccination history and up-to-date requirements and alerts for your destination (this is done during dedicated travel administration time only). You will be advised when this information will be available.
· Possible outcomes – Offered appointment for vaccinations if applicable /advised to attend private travel clinic/no action as up-to date with vaccinations
Superdrug Travel - 117 Sauchiehall Street
08450 260 830
Masta Travel Clinic - Mitchell Street 0141 221 4224
Emcare Travel Clinic - 45 Hope Street 0141 404 0075
Up-to date requirements and alerts are available at www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/